High Potency Magnesium Formula
Magnesium is required for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It ranks fourth as the most abundant mineral in the body, and second most prevalent intracellular mineral. Its roles in brain function are diverse — it is essential for the neurotransmission that orchestrates mood, cognition, memory, sleep, relaxation and overall emotional well-being. However, as the magnesium content of soil, water and the American food supply have declined considerably over the last 100 years, moderate deficiencies have become increasingly prevalent. According to the 1999–2000 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, two thirds of American men and women fail to consume the recommended dietary intakes of 320 and 420mg, respectively. In addition, accumulating evidence suggests that magnesium deficiency ramifies too many aspects of emotional wellness.
- Helps maintain proper muscle function.
- Provides/Source of/An electrolyte (for the maintenance of good health).
- Helps in energy metabolism, tissue formation and bone development.
- Helps to maintain normal electrolyte balance.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth
Recommendations: Take one capsule daily or as directed by your health coach.Download Detail Sheet
This information is provided by Motions and is not intended to replace the medical advice of your doctor or health care provider. Please consult your health care provider for advice about a specific medical condition.